Back To School!!

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Asthma Attack

Asthma Attack 

     Hi everyone, today I will be writing about a asthma attack that I had, in gym class. I almost had to go to the hospital!!! 
     When I was in the 5th grade we had gym class. In gym class each year we had a pacer test, were we had to run up and down the court when a buzz went off. Each time you went up or down the court the test wold count your score. Me being the competitive person I am wanted to win. I started running and I was so confident that I was going to win! I got to the score 50 and I started not to be able to breath, but I kept going. Then I got to score 65 and my asthma was even worse, But I kept going. I got to 90 and I could not do it anymore, I felt like  I was going to pass out. Right when I stopped I told my gym teacher that I could not breath he sent me straight down to the office. In my elementary school we could not carry any type of medicine so we had to go down to office. I remember being so embarrassed, but looking back on it I don't understand why I was embarrassed because I am a girl with asthma and I came In 2nd place!! I definitely should have stopped but I'm competitive and thats ok!!
     Thank you so much for reading my blog!! This is a little short one but I thought it was good real life story to tell!! If you have asthma you may know asthma is not fun but if you need your inhaler you should take it!!! Never let your asthma limit you because you are who you and asthma is just one part of you!!  

Peace out,
Izzy✌️ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment