Back To School!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Anxiety

Anxiety

     Hey everyone today I will be writing about anxiety. I have anxiety! Having anxiety makes it hard to try new foods because my anxiety always stops me from eating things I want. 
     Have you ever worried about something? Anxiety can cause you to worry about many things and sometimes you won't even know why you are worrying. Anxiety can also cause you to feel tense or very fearful in situations like trying new foods or eating food with allergies. Some ways you can calm down your anxiety is, you can breath slowly to calm down a anxiety attack or distract yourself.
     I have had many anxiety attacks over my 14 years because of my allergies. Whenever I try a new food I always worry.  My brain would say to me, "what if you have a reaction", " what if you have to epi-pen", " what if you have to go to the hospital". Then I would say to my brain "What if I eat the new food and I'm perfectly fine". Over my 14 years I have gotten over my anxiety because I have told myself I will be ok and everything happens for a reason. I believe all things happen for a reason,  you may have anxiety but there is always a way to fight and overcome anxiety, so fight!! 
     Thank you so much for reading my blog! Anxiety is a hard thing to overcome because you always have these fears in your head. Having allergies too may make anxiety harder to overcome but you have anxiety and allergies for a reason and you can always overcome anxiety, so overcome it!!
Peace out
 Izzy✌️ 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love what you wrote on your blog so far! I am also in the food allergies group on facebook (which showed me the link to your blog.) I also struggle with anxiety, on a daily basis however my food allergies play a big part in my anxiety struggles. It is very hard to try and live a normal life and not live in fear all the time. I really appreciate you reaching out to others like myself to overcome anxiety and for people to feel better about themselves and their lifestyles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Anxiety is a very hard thing to struggle with, especially with food allergies but you can always overcome it!! I really appreciate you writing this comment and reading my blog! Thank you!!

      Delete