Back To School!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Allergy bullying

Allergy Bullying

     Hey everyone I'm back!! Today I will be writing about bullying. Allergy kids may get bullied more often because of their allergies, at least I did. 
     When I was in public school I missed a lot of school because of my allergies and because of that people made fun of me for not coming to school. It was hard to ignore them because they were focused on me, at least that's what I thought. They would say wow your actually at school today, I didn't think you where coming. Through out the rest of my day I felt hurt because of those few words someone said to me that meant nothing. Eventually I decide to be tough and ignore them and not let them bother me, which was very hard to do. 
     If you are being bullied, you should always tell someone before it gets worse, I told my mom. Being bullied may make you feel like you are nothing and may make you feel like everyone hates you. You need to tell yourself nobody hates me and I am special because I have allergies and I am me.
     Thank you so much for reading my blog. I am so happy to be back writing. I will be posting every Wednesday and sometimes Saturday!! Always remember you are special because you have allergies and you are who you are.  

Peace out
          Izzy ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment