Back To School!!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

What Its Like To Be A Allergy Kid On Thanksgiving

What Its Like To Be A Allergy Kid On Thanksgiving  

Hi everyone, I was able to write again and since Thanksgiving is tomorrow I decide to write about what it's like to be a allergy kid on Thanksgiving! On Thanksgiving I was always able to to have all the dinner food but when it comes to dessert I was never able to have the pumpkin pie or the apple pie or any store bought food which really sucked because I really liked those pies. Also since I can't have fruits or vegetables I could never have corn, peas or carrots with my meal.
There are many good things about Thanksgiving like, the turkey.  My family always makes sure the turkey is safe because thats the best part haha! One of our traditions is that we like to name our turkey!! Comment down below what you think we should name our turkey this year!! Another good thing about Thanksgiving is spending time with your family and I always feel safe with my family!
Some good ways to stay safe on Thanksgiving is check all the labels.  I suggest if you really want to be safe is to call on the product you are trying to research.  I do this because if you didn't know companies do not have to put process in a factory that has peanuts and tree nut which is just not right. Ok lets get back on topic haha, another way to stay safe on Thanksgiving is always have safe foods I always hate to be left out. If you think you will feel left out then make your own safe food! That is what I do my favorite is lemon pie and cookies!! 
Thank-you so much for reading this blog! I really hope these tips help you have a safe and fun Thanksgiving. I can't wait to eat that nice juicy turkey made by my Grandma!! I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving feast, and family,  have a happy Thanksgiving!!!
Shout out to Grandma Harriet for cooking the best dinner. Happy Thanksgiving!
Peace out,                                                                                                                                        Izzy🎉

 






No comments:

Post a Comment