Back To School!!

Sunday, November 6, 2016

What its like to be allergy kid

What Its Like To Be A Allergy Kid 

 Hi everyone in this blog I will be talking about what its like to be a allergy kid! There are so many kids in the world that have allergies. The most common allergies are peanut and tree nut, pollen, egg, soy, milk, and wheat. Many people suffer from allergies. In the United States 50 million people have allergies.
If you are a allergy kid you know when someone is eating that yummy peanut butter cookie or those boiled eggs with that wheat bread you have always wanted to try you get so frustrated and sad that you can't eat it. That is how an allergy kid feels everyday. Allergies make you feel different, kinda like an alien! One of my dreams is that one doctor out of the 15 million doctors in the world find a cure for allergies!
I have severe peanut and tree nut allergies. Once a teacher was eating a nutter butter cookie in class. I got very scared.  I check labels all the time and I know what I can have and can't have. I carry a epi-pen where ever I go. I think every allergy kid should carry a epi-pen where ever they go.
Thank-you for reading my blog. This blog was mostly about how I feel as a allergy kid and some facts about allergies. I can't wait to post more blogs about allergies asthma and more!! 
This weeks shout out goes to......  https://zpretzsportzone.com   Twitter:@zpretzsportzone He is my brother and he makes a blog about sports! If you love sports this is the blog for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment